Friday, February 5, 2010

fabric painting simple approach quality


Fabric Painting is not as tough as it may seem to be. The paintings on fabric are beautiful, and here we highlight some of the advantages.Different people have been different liking and so did I. ever since my childhood, I have been a regular, and I simply cannot think of anything other than painting, when it comes to hobby or even professions. It is true that painters are known for the skill they poss but with time and changing trends, depiction of skills have changed. Confused? Even I was quite confused when I started seeing paintings being made on fabric. I wondered, "Will they ever be popular?" But with time I found that the beauty of fabric paintings were special and people even acceted the concept.For a change even I moved out of the conventional painting on paper and tried to paint on fabric. There were many things that I observed and found out; I would like to take you through all those aspects which according to many make painting on fabric special.The first thing that everyone should know is the simplicity associated with it. If you always have the idea that being a painter involves lots of skills and excellent creativity, then try Painting on Fabric. All you need to know is the basics of painting. Once you know them, you can implement them to create excellent paintings.If you are looking forward to making use of dye in your painting, then fabric painting may be the best possible alternative. If you are looking forward to getting some excellent designs on the fabric, simply tie a part of the fabric and dip it into the dye and get some excellent designs made on the piece of cloth.Looking forward to creating something different, then too fabric may be the place. You also have the option to blend wax and dye, to create some amazing types of dyes. This process has been use for quite sometime in the Java Island of Indonesia.You may even try the batik painting, where the cloth is first treated with wax and then followed by treatment with dye. Once completed the wax is removed and paintings can be made on the fabric. Painting on the fabric looks very awe-inspiring and quite unique.Though I did highlight some of the aspects about the painting, as a professional painter you might also be wondering about the price the paintings would fetch. Once you have a quality painting done on fabric, be sure that it would be bought at a very high price.If you are a starter and are searching for ways to paint, painting on fabric may be an excellent option. All you have to do is get some quality paints to use on fabric and get a good fabric to start with. There are many cloths that are found to soak too much of color, so check the fabric by application of color on it.Today whenever people come and ask me for paintings which they need, I suggest fabric painting as it is easy, durable and of high quality. Even when something goes wrong with the painting, it is the beauty of the fabric which hides my mistake from all my customers!

Original :: fabric painting simple approach quality


No comments: